Friday, February 18, 2011

*PHOTO PLANNING* 2/18/2011

1. Describe in your own words what a "snap happy photographer" is.
The happy photographer is when you hold the camera at arm length at an angle that is not understandable. Also the result of the image would be wonderful, you didn't take the image that what but you was lucky to get a wonderful shot.

2. Describe in your own words what an "an over planner" is.
The over planner is when you take all your time trying to find the right angle to position yourself so you can get a good shot at the image that your trying to shoot.

3. Explain why you are either a snap happy photographer, or an over planner. Give one specific example of how you work.
I am a happy photographer because when i'm taking a photo I hold my camera at arm length and I don't care how I snap my pictures but I be getting some amazing shots.

4. What are 2 questions listed in the article that you can use to help plan your photos better?
Two questions that are listed in this article that I have is What is the subject of this photo? and Is there more than one subject? If so would it be better to capture them with multiple shots?
5.Why can taking too much time kill a creative moment?
Taking a photo too much time can kill the creative moment because you would be repeating the same the over and over people would get bored by it.

6. Why is it important to ask yourself questions as you take photos?
It is important to ask yourself questions as you take your photos because you can get better shots and become a better photographer.

No comments:

Post a Comment